IT that works for you
Started in 1999, Freedom Managed Services is a complete technology solution provider. We are 100% committed to making sure business owners have the most reliable and professional IT service in Phoenix. Our team of talented IT professionals can solve your IT nightmares once and for all.
Here's why so many businesses depend on Freedom Managed Services for complete IT services and support:
- Structure: Your business is a structure of complex moving parts. We understand the importance of business structure and we know our part in that structure. Our clients tell us the missing link in their small or medium business was IT until they started working with The Freedom Managed Services.
- Process: We create the steps and take the required actions needed to achieve the IT goals for your business. We also let you know if it is something we will not do, such as write software. If possible, we will help you find a place more suitable for your request(s).
- Culture: One of the most important aspect in our business. We create a fun energetic winning environment in our office. This is so important as we have seen firsthand how it translates directly to our clients.
- Experience: In business since 1999 and decades of collective experience, we possess the depth and knowledge to help your small or medium size business overcome the IT hurdles it will certainly face.
- Peace of Mind: Structure, process, experience and culture, helps to ensure when our clients leave their office, they know the computer system will be working when they get in the following day. If PEACE OF MIND is something you want in your business, call us today at (480) 722-9460.
Our custom service packages deliver what you need and want without overstepping the boundaries of your budget. From cloud services to data backup, Freedom Managed Services is here to team up with you and your company for expert support.
5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Computer Network To The Cloud
If You Are Considering Cloud Computing For Your Company - Don't, Until You Read This...